The O'Connor-Proctor building at 202 N. Main St. in downtown Victoria, Texas was built in 1895. A 1967 Ford Mustang is parked in front. The building is red brick with cut white stone accents, a round corner turret and arched windows and entrance.
Notes: The contractors were the McKnight Bros., Halletsville, Texas. Paul Helwig, the architect, committed suicide in Cuero, Texas.